Product Sales Specialist - Riley
We're Globus Group. We're a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment for both industry and the healthcare sector, with over 25 years of heritage in protecting people.
We’re delighted to add a Product Sales Specialist role to our existing sales team focusing on our Riley brand driving the continued growth and success in the market.
As Product Sales Specialist you’ll work with closely with our existing Account Managers, key decision makers and influencers to pull through sales from end users via our distribution partners as well as increasing product foot print and sales activity. You’ll be a ‘Brand Ambassador’ within the group, maintaining comprehensive product and sector knowledge and passing this knowledge and your passion through the organisation.
We want you to OWN and LEAD the successful development of this key part of our portfolio!
Your main duties will include:
- Maximise sales volume and increase marketing penetration through identified channels
- Work closely with our Marketing and Product Management teams to formulate sales plans and activities and take responsibility for ROI on marketing campaigns delivered
- Assess competitor activity and feedback marketing intelligence to our Sales and Product Management teams and use this knowledge to develop and drive sales and marketing plans.
- Implement specific promotional programs, seminars, and educational programmes developed by the Group for customers.
- Prioritise, manage and develop key accounts personally – both end user and distributor, UK and International.
- Provide a link between Vision Lab and Globus to ensure Riley is positioned as the market leader for product, innovation and service in the RX sector.
- Work with sales teams to ensure a healthy sales pipeline is in place for Riley products – regularly reviewing progress and results through meetings and use of Salesforce.
You’ll have an entrepreneurial attitude and be keen to explore potential new avenues for our products and the ability to represent our products with passion.
You might not be from a PPE background, but you’ll believe in yourself and have the ambition, drive and commitment to grow and develop with our product range and business. You might be from an optical background with a desire to move into sales, or in a sales role but are looking for a new challenge, to earn more and are excited by our fast paced, innovative and growing business.
You’ll easily build positive and productive relationships with both your colleagues and customers and you’ll have great IT skills including Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to be part of our forward thinking and driven team, and you’re convinced that we’ve got to have you in the role, then let us know by sending your CV and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application, we’d like you to give us some of your thoughts on the following and if you’re invited for interview, you’ll be asked present these to us:
- Why are you the person for the job?
- What would your first 3 months in the role look like?
- What would you do to become an expert in your brand?
- What tools are needed for success?
- How would you support and motivate your colleagues?